Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Here 'Til The End

By: Lucinda Kerrigan
March 30, 2008
Copyright pending

God I would
Like to know
What is your will
For my life?
I seem to be good
At everything I try

I don't know why
I haven't found my
Exact calling yet
I'm still young but
30 is right around the bend

If I have to wait
How much longer do I have to wait?
Is it in front of my eyes
Is it something great?

Everyday that passes
I wonder more and more
I realize at first that I
Need more patient
But life is short

Tell me now if you
Can please reveal
Your perfect plan I
Trust you God and I
Will try to understand

As you know I'm only
Human and I'm doing the best I can
If I already failed your destiny for my life
I will gladly now take your alternative plan
Whatever it takes
I'm here 'til the end

No comments:

Post a Comment