Sunday, October 9, 2011

Complete Life

By: Lucinda Kerrigan
Written: June 2002
Copyright pending

I'm standing in the middle of another new era in my life
I'm thinking that I'm back where I started before
The crossroads winding, pulling, twisting and turning me
In an endless sense of direction

I need to find out how to resolve this interference
Stop blocking thoughts but instead reveal the
Creative side of my life again

I believe that life is not meant to be lived mundanely routine
Once in a while we all need a challenge or an adventure
To make reality interesting

Wouldn't it be nice to stop worrying about the future
And live for today and tomorrow?
Going back and learning to retrain and retrace my steps
Is not going to be an easy thing to do but
I am too close to the light now to turn away
Because there may not come another chance in this lifetime

Or, instead of dwelling in the past
I should focus on what opportunities lies ahead even though
Right now those opportunities are not so clear
Communication is vital however and is the key to success
In life yesterday, today and tomorrow which also is the
Unlocking mechanism to make the crossroads straight
In every thought and in every situation in life again
Shall then be complete

No comments:

Post a Comment