Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Tide In My Mind

By: Lucinda Kerrigan
Written date: November 11, 2003
Copyright pending

Today I feel like my mind is floating on the ocean
Separated from everything else in my life
But yet there is no where else in the world
That I would rather be than here feeling this
Feeling of free

Gently and delicately the waters caress their fingers over me
And soothe my intense spirit
Flowing so constantly in waves
Dancing to it's own rhythms

Uplifted into the sky from the ocean vibes
I feel so high
Life to me is beginning to feel more and more
Like a passage travelling through one moment of time
To the next tunnel of light
And I realize that there are many journeys in my life that await me
In future time

Gradually wisdom and knowledge are shaping and sculpting me
Into a newer more uniformed woman
Soon the darkness of the past will be behind me
The future has never looked so bright as it does tonight
Because right now I am riding out the tide in my mind

No comments:

Post a Comment